Alright, you deserve some links.
- Currently enjoying: Discopop! Every recent post’s a winner.
- About Making Something Meaningful, Brad Feld has some nice words, and Dave seems to know just where I’m coming from. “When it’s more fun to write, more people write. When more people write, more ideas get shared, and the community is better for it.”
- Back on the topic of Office 2007, Jack Schofield in the Guardian warns you not to get lost. “All round, it’s probably the most dramatic upheaval ever inflicted on a major suite of applications.”
- Thanks to Matt, an iTunes link to Guy Kawasaki talking to the Stanford tech ventures program about, you guessed it, making things meaningful.
- And just for the nerds, Bill Machrone on Augment and Basic. Learn about Augment if you want to have your mind blown again by how prescient Douglas Engelbart’s ideas are. You can read the original paper as well. I’ll assume you’ve seen The Demo? The greatest computer technology demonstration of all time?