It's almost like all I do is talk about blogging all day. Debbie Weil hosts the Corporate Blogging show on VoiceAmerica's business channel, and the other day we recorded a pretty interesting hour-long conversation.
From Debbie's description of the show:
- What it means to be an A-list blogger (and whether it matters)
- The importance of niche communities who are loyal to particular blogs
- The natural deaths of some blogs
- Tools like digg and del.icio.us and how corporate bloggers can use them
- Time's 2006 Person of the Year (You!) and what this means for corporate blogging
- Using blogs for progressive social change
- And more…
Though I've been talking to a lot of different groups in the past few weeks, I really enjoyed this chance to talk to Debbie because I think her audience is people who know business really well, but might not be all that familiar with blogs. That's a perspective that I always appreciate. If you've got an hour to kill, or need help sleeping after staying up late on New Year's Eve, it's just the thing for you.